Benefits of Professional
Dryer Vent Cleaning
Regular commercial dryer vent cleaning will:
- Prevent fires. Dryer fires can occur when lint and other debris build up in the dryer ducts or in the exhaust vents. Lint blocks the flow of air, causing excessive heat build-up, and as a result, ignites a fire. As a preventative measure, dryer vent cleaning on a regular basis will help eliminate the accumulation of highly combustible lint thatincreases the risks of fire.
- Increase efficiency. By reducing the lint build-up in your ducts, the dryer won’t have to work as hard. Increasing your dryer’s efficiency will use less energy while operating (saving you money!).
- Extend dryer life. Similarly, a dryer vent line that is clogged with lint will cause your dryer to work harder, resulting in a shorter life span. A properly maintained dryer vent helps to achieve maximum performance and can extend the life of your dryers – saving you time and money on costly repairs.
- Reduce excess dust. A clean and properly installed dryer vent is critical to ensuring that water is fully eliminated from the clothes and expelled outdoors during the drying cycle. If your dryer vent has a lot of build-up, moisture can condense into pools of water in the dryer vent, resulting in conditions where mold and mildew grow. A professional dryer vent cleaning makes the air in your commercial property is healthy to breathe.
Customers We Service
Averus provides commercial dryer vent cleaning services to a variety of industries, including:
- Industrial Facilities
- And more…
How Can We Assist You?
- Commercial Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Call 800-393-8287 for more details