Kitchen Exhaust Hood Cleaning
Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning is essential to staying fire safe!
Where There’s Smoke There’s Fire
Each year, 11,200 structure fires are reported by eating and drinking establishments, resulting in an average of $164.4 million in direct property damage.* Half of these fires originate in the cooking area, which can take hold in the exhaust system. Keeping your kitchen exhaust system maintained regularly and fully accessible, can prevent costly fires. Regular maintenance includes ensuring ductwork and system are fully accessible and monitoring the service frequency. A system that is safely working at peak performance will ultimately lead to a working environment that’s cleaner, cooler, and safer for the staff. For over 30 years Averus has built a reputation for providing its customer’s with fire-safe kitchen exhaust systems. We understand the importance of a properly maintained kitchen exhaust system and what it means to your business. We also follow the latest industry codes and regulations.
More Than Just Hood Cleaning
All Averus service associates participate in a comprehensive training program that provides the skills needed to get the job done. Our experienced staff is focused on safety and efficiency, ensuring a job well done. Each kitchen exhaust hood cleaning service is completed thoroughly and with minimal disruption to your business. Averus supervisors oversee teams, help them obtain the right training and tools to get the job done according to specific job needs, services are reviewed for quality by a manager, supervisor, account manager, and/or the deficiency manager. Customers can automatically see the same job pictures, emailed as the teams close out your work order.
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
The Averus recipe for success combines three key ingredients: state of the art cleaning equipment, chemicals and proven techniques. This ensures that your entire system is thoroughly cleaned top to bottom:
- Exhaust Hood Plenum
- Accessible Horizontal and Vertical Ductwork
- Grease Exhaust Fans
Count on The Red Carpet Treatment
- Professional, courteous and efficient customer service associates
- Flexible scheduling process to meet your specific needs
- Predetermined service appointments available
- Averus teams are available 24/7 for emergency response
Averus Provides the Most Comprehensive On-Site Evaluation
- A comprehensive quote for kitchen exhaust and fire prevention
- Detailed system review, including picture documentation
- Exhaust system cleaning cycle recommendation based on NFPA guidelines
- Identification of situations that may require corrective action
- A detailed service program customized to fit your specific needs